About Toyzcastle

Toyzcastle Profile

 

Our committment:

- Our business was founded in 2008

- Core business focus – Radio controlled toys, including helicopters, tanks, boats, and submarines plus loads more.

- Offices and warehouse facilities located in South East London.

- Toyzcastle Global Limited is a V.A.T registered business in the United Kingdom

- Committed to provide high quality service and products.

- The Toyzcastle team love toys. We are all hobby fans ourselves. This passion is our driving force. We love nothing better than sourcing, testing and playing with exciting new toys and gadgets and, better still, share these with you.

- We have a huge selection of products ready to ship. UK mainland customers can usually expect their order within 2 working days.

- We value you, our customers. Our goal is to ensure the best customer service at all times – before, during and after you make your purchase.

 

 

- 99% of the products you see in our web catalog are "In Stock". The remaining 1% would probably be "Pre-order" items. Unlike some retailing websites, they drop ship their products via suppliers, and eventually if anything goes wrong, you will have to go through complicated return procedures. For Toyzcastle, it will take maxmium 1 working day for your order to ship out. Unfortunately, if there is anything wrong with your products, just simply fill out our RMA return form and post item back to our office, we will send you a brand new replacement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Office Address: Unit 34 Amrstrong Road, Royal Arsenal, London, SE18 6RS

Office Tel: +44 (0) 117 214 0279 Fax : +44 (0) 117 214 0279 Mon - Fri, 09:00 am to 05:00 pm Email: info@toyzcastle.co.uk 24 Hours a day / 7 days a week :) Website: http://www.toyzcastle.co.uk

Contact Us

Technical Support
+44 (0) 117 214 0279
Sales Support
+44 (0) 117 214 0279
Fax machine
+44 (0) 117 214 0279
General Inquiry
info@toyzcastle.co.uk
toyzcastle_sales_support

Facebook